[ksurf] Re: sheeting in & out

  • Dr. Stan Schiller
    Message 1 of 39 , Feb 23, 2000
      I have a MP bar with the levers...Excuse me but that thing is awful,
      compared to IO Bar...The MP bar with the 6 inch levers, You want mine
      I"ll sell it to you...
      Stan
    • Dr. Stan Schiller
      Message 39 of 39 , Feb 24, 2000
        The Io sheets out and depowers thats for certain, its probably due to
        the type of bridle....It does this well but only under heavy load..