[ksurf] Are there kitesurfers in CORSICA ISLAND ( FRANCE )?

  • e98569@edu.essec.fr
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2000
      HI every body

      I am a beginner and I would like to know where are the best and safer places IN CORSICA ISLAND to practice kitesurf.

      Are there allready many kitesurfers here?

      I'll travel ther at the end of march, in the East side, near PORTO VECCHIO.

      I'd like to meet lots of kitesurfers....

      thank you.

      Baptiste
    • lordgowrie
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 21, 2002
        Did you ever get any replies or discover where?

        I am a new kitesurfer and want to go to Corsica.

        I look forward to hearing from you

        Patrick

        --- In kitesurf@y..., e98569@e... wrote:
        > HI every body
        >
        > I am a beginner and I would like to know where are the best and
        safer places IN CORSICA ISLAND to practice kitesurf.

        > Are there allready many kitesurfers here?
        >
        > I'll travel ther at the end of march, in the East side, near PORTO
        VECCHIO.

        > I'd like to meet lots of kitesurfers....
        >
        > thank you.
        >
        > Baptiste
      • brendanoregan
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 21, 2002
          Hi

          Did anyone have any luck with this. Going there next year and would
          love to learn. Any courses ? Any tips much appreciated.

          Brendan