[ksurf] Re: Jonesin' for summer...

  • Phil Le Clercq
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
      Sorry to be off topic, but for us foreigners, (Brits) what is "Jonesin'" ?
      Cheers, Phil
    • Greg Cashen
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
        Drug-related term used to describe a really intense sense of
        anticipation/desire. Like a crack-head is jonesing for another hit, we
        kitesurfers are jonesing for the season to kick in so we can satisfy our
        "fix".