[ksurf] Re: Big foil

  • Dr. Stan Schiller
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 22, 2000
      The advance IO bar is definitely the way to go...We are flying all the
      foils and also an inflatable with the Advance IO bar...Its the best way
      to go....kite way more responsive with the IO bar no question!!!
      Do you have the 7.5, I would start with the 7.5, and the bar..
    • Todd Snyder
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 29, 2000
        Whats the bar look like?

        "Dr. Stan Schiller" wrote:

        The advance IO bar is definitely the way to go...We are flying all the
        foils and also an inflatable with the Advance IO bar...Its the best way
        to go....kite way more responsive with the IO bar no question!!!
        Do you have the 7.5, I would start with the 7.5, and the bar..

        Conceived and designed by Kitesurfers . . . To ride and fly longer and higher

        Visit http://www.kitesurf.com

        For all your Home Improvement and Home Services needs stop by
        OurHouse.com. You'll receive $10 off on your first order too.
        http://click.egroups.com/1/1736/2/_/19/_/951893762/

        -- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=kitesurf&m=1

      • Steven Nenzel
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1 6:30 AM
          Stan,

          Just got my IO bar. How do you deal with the lines? There is no way to
          coil 4 lines on the ends of this bar. Does someone out there have a spool
          type system to wrap up lines (like a fishing rod)?

          Steve

          The advance IO bar is definitely the way to go...We are flying all the
          foils and also an inflatable with the Advance IO bar...Its the best way
          to go....kite way more responsive with the IO bar no question!!!
          Do you have the 7.5, I would start with the 7.5, and the bar..

          Conceived and designed by Kitesurfers . . . To ride and fly longer and
          higher

          Visit http://www.kitesurf.com

          For all your Home Improvement and Home Services needs stop by
          OurHouse.com. You'll receive $10 off on your first order too.
          http://click.egroups.com/1/1736/2/_/19/_/951893762/

          -- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=kitesurf&m=1
        • Richard Lui
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 1 10:52 AM
            Todd Snyder wrote:

            > Whats the bar look like?

            There is a pic of it, in the vault in the "advance" folder... I put it
            there last time, but someone deleted it.

            ~Rich
            extremekites@...

            > "Dr. Stan Schiller" wrote:
            >
            > > The advance IO bar is definitely the way to go...We are flying all
            > > the
            > > foils and also an inflatable with the Advance IO bar...Its the best
            > > way
            > > to go....kite way more responsive with the IO bar no question!!!
            > > Do you have the 7.5, I would start with the 7.5, and the bar..

            > > Conceived and designed by Kitesurfers . . . To ride and fly longer
            > > and higher
            > >
            > > Visit http://www.kitesurf.com

            > > For all your Home Improvement and Home Services needs stop by
            > > OurHouse.com. You'll receive $10 off on your first order too.
            > >
            > > -- Talk to your group with your own voice!
            > > -- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=kitesurf&m=1

            > Conceived and designed by Kitesurfers . . . To ride and fly longer and
            > higher
            >
            > Visit http://www.kitesurf.com
            >
            > eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/kitesurf
          • Stan Schiller
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 1 1:27 PM
              Todd Snyder wrote:

              > Whats the bar look like?
              > Todd you will go nuts over this bar.
              The bar is aabout 15 inches and either side has a universal joint and
              connected to ther U-JOINT are the outer brake handles, with the lines
              coming off of handles that go to Trailing edge

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 1 1:32 PM