[ksurf] Cabarete report #2

  • Ziv Halevy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2000
      Does anyone have information on kitesurfing in Cabarete. I am going for 10
      days end of march.

      Are there lessons offered?

      Can you rent a board ( I plan to bring my kites)

      Good beach that is not so crowded with windsurfers.

      Good places to stay?

      Thanks in advance,

      Ziv
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2000
        Please take a look to www.flyhighandsurf.com
        They offer lessons, special trips, hotel........everything.
        It´s really great there.

        Franz

        original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/kitesurf/?start=10785

      • Dave Raue
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2000
          Look in archives for Cabarete Report Part I. Also check
          http://www.flyhighandsurf.com Lessons and equipment rentals are offered and
          there is an organized area for kitesurfing that windsurferes avoid. Be
          aware that the guys down there are more commited to ksurfing than answering
          e-mails, faxes, or phone calls. Organization is loose, to put it politely.
          Just go to Residencia Domincana and ask for Stefan. Did me a world of good!
          Tell them that Dave sent you and he owes me big time :-)

          Dave