      From: Rainer Leuschke [mailto:rainer@...]
      Sent: Thursday, 3 February 2000 11:53
      To: 'kitesurf@egroups.com'
      Subject: [ksurf] Re: Another bad day

      On Thu, 3 Feb 2000, Eugene Visser wrote:

      > >And maybe, just maybe, one day I'll own a fugu...
      >
      > Though the upwind performance really sucks(sorry... I had to say that ;-)

      Ehmm, what's a fugu?
      The kiting equivalent of the holy grail or an actual kite?
      R!

      -- ,--+___. oOOOOOOo
      ,/ | \ / /
      ___ / | \. Rainer Leuschke / /
      __ / | \. phone: (w) 206-685-0900 / /
      __ / 14 |\ \ (h) 206-547-8927 / /
      | ~~ | \ \ / /
      | | \ \ / /
      | | \ \ Weight is only of use / /
      | | \ | in steamrollers. o /
      +--o o--| \ | - Uffa Fox 'U~
      U H

      Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa! ZERO! Rates as low as 0.0%
      Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR, online balance transfers, Rewards Points,
      no hidden fees, and much more! Get NextCard today and get the credit
      you deserve! Apply now! Get your NextCard Visa at:
      http://click.egroups.com/1/931/2/_/19/_/949531962/

      -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=kitesurf&m=1
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic