8674[ksurf] Re: Speed of XXXL Setting up lines

  • Todd Snyder
    Jan 6, 2000
      Sounds like your having a bitch'in time on the water in light wind cool..
      Your 170 and i'm 215 lb. I got 45lb on you, tell me that doesn't make a
      difference!!!!!!
      I don't have the interest. If I do maybe my dear old pal Jeff will give me
      ago on his 10.5 c-quad.....

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic