8647[ksurf] Re: Speed of XXXL Setting up lines

  • Jeff Quick
    Jan 6, 2000
      Hey Todd,

      You are gonna be sitting your butt on the beach watching me rip in
      these light winds...get a 9.0 + kite so you can get on the water more
      until the windy season hits again...we get more 'really light wind'
      than 'good wind' so you'll be left out if you dont...isn't there a XXXL
      with your name on it?

      Jeff

      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/kitesurf/?start=8640