8617[ksurf] Re: Setting up lines

  • Todd Snyder
    Jan 5, 2000
      The triple is really slow to respond on the bar . The wind range was about 8 to 14 .I weigh 210 and use the 215 f.one board.My f.one 6.5 does well in 14 and when it blows 14 it usually picks up.I think a 7.5 or 7.2 would be better not so slow.I don't like the xxxl .You could probably extend the wind range if you put it on 200 feet of line I use it on 150. My friend has a c-quad 10.5 . If was was going to buy a light wind kite I'd buy one of those there fast why more power and lot cheaper too.

      Later
      Todd

      Rony Jabbour wrote:

      todd snyder <boomji-@...> wrote:
      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/kitesurf/?start=8610
      > The drawing must be confusing some of you .... The V line runs
      through all
      > rings and the third line connects to the center ring and runs
      straight to
      > the bar. Maybe this will help or not.......

      All right, it's clear now.
      How about the XXXL?

      Thanks,

      FreeLotto.com is the only internet site to offer three free chances
      a day to win $1,000,000.00. We've already had two $1,000,000.00
      jackpot winners and thousands of other cash prizes.  You could be
      a $1,000,000.00 winner tonight!
      http://click.egroups.com/1/445/2/_/19/_/947074700

      -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=kitesurf&m=1

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic