8573[ksurf] Re: Days off?

  • Jeff Quick
    Jan 3, 2000
      Hey Nelson,

      I live in San Diego, and regularly make trips up to the Huntington
      Beach area to kitesurf. I am interested in purchasing the Mosquito Pro
      KS kites, and would like to see one in action. Let me know next time
      you go flying.

      jquick1@...

      Jeff

      "nelson miyashiro" <rock179-@...> wrote:
      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/kitesurf/?start=8567
      > Hi,
      > I was wondering if anyone is able to go flying on Wed. or Thur.
      > this week. I just bought a Mosquito 5.5 and I'm dying to get out and
      > fly it. Hopefully, I can put all the great info I've learned from all
      > of you into practice, and try out the different line configurations.
      > I'm still waiting for my custom Naish board to arrive from Hawaii, but
      > I'd like to practice flying and perhaps body dragging. I live in
      > Southern California and I'm pretty close to Huntington Beach, Long
      > Beach, and San Pedro.
      > Nelson

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic