8558[ksurf] Re: Quadrifoil kite impression needed

  • Todd Snyder
    Jan 2, 2000
      I was out today, got some really good clearing winds20 to 25 knots ,with my xl ks model. I fly three line mode on a bar. Dump it once from a jump . It folded landed on the water and took right back off less than 10 sec.I have used the xxxl and dump it 3 times and launched every time . The big xxxl turns really slow with the bar set up in light winds (under 10knots) but still launched from the water...

      750.$U.S. CHEAP FOR A 4.9 !!!!

      Tzachi wrote:

      hi,
      I came accross this kite - Quadrifoil XL

      http://www.gwtw-kites.com/1.quadrifoilxseries.html

      is there someone who surf with it , relauchabillity ?
      what the impression of its  performance ?
      its price is some how cheap - whats the catch ?
      thanks
      TZ

      FreeLotto.com is the only internet site to offer three free chances
      a day to win $1,000,000.00. We've already had two $1,000,000.00
      jackpot winners and thousands of other cash prizes.  You could be
      a $1,000,000.00 winner tonight!
      http://click.egroups.com/1/445/2/_/19/_/946822496

      -- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=kitesurf&m=1

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic