      From: SeanCMurph@... [mailto:SeanCMurph@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 1999 1:18 PM
      To: kitesurf@egroups.com
      Subject: [ksurf] Re: How Much is involced ??

      Now, of course, you still need a bunch of other stuff...harness, wet suit,
      PFD, boots, and many other little things that vary for person to person...

      I don't see how this sport and all the possible variations (snow, ice, sand,
      etc) could get boring, I only wish I could afford to follow the eternal
      summer...

      Now, as I sit in my hotel in Anchorage, Alaska (18 degrees F) listening to
      the 15 knt wind outside my window, I am pining for a snowboard...I'll let
      you
      know what happens...

      Sean

      -- Create a poll/survey for your group!