70796Kitesurfing In South Sinai - Egypt

  • gunnar
    Oct 1, 2012
      *GP-KITE-SURFING*
      /*Kite Beginner Courses & Coached Kite Rental*/
      No matter if you are a beginner or intermediate, with GP Kite Surfing
      you will
      improve your kite surfing skills.
      We offer 3 days beginner courses, with certified IKO & VDWS instructors.
      In our coached rental system you have the possibility to rent equipment to
      improve your kite surfing skills and you will get helpful tips and tuition
      from our instructors.
      Discover Dahab's kitelagoon or the kiteheavan lagoon at our kitecamp.
      We offer the full range of Core-Kites and boards from Deluxe and Carved -
      made in Germany. Including professional wetsuits, harnesses and shoes.
      /*Boat Kitesurf Safari*/
      Exclusive and tailored 1 week kite safaris.
      Discovering the South Sinai peninsula in the
      Gulf of Aqaba and Gulf of Suez, on a 25 m
      motor/sail boat.
      Sleeping on the boat in luxury cabins.
      Chef de cuisine preparing delicious meals.
      Kite surfing on its best in various locations.
      Our side speedboat will bring us to unexplored
      beaches and reefs.
      /*Bedouin Kitesurf Adventure KITECAMPS*/
      Learn kiting or go kite surfing at our excellent kite camp location.
      Kite surfing from sunrise till sunset, plenty of flat water & wind at our
      kite heaven lagoon, sleeping in the Bedouin camp huts or under the
      stars.... All this and much more we offer in one of our kite camps.
      Transfer, full board food & camp will be organized by our Bedouin
      friend 'EID'.
      EID has safari experience since 20 years and will offer excellent food
      cooked on the camp fire and provides a cultural insight into
      Bedouinlife.

      /Further information you will receive by contacting us :/
      Webside : *http://www.gpkite.com* Email : *info@...* Mobile :
      0020 122 59 22 505 Facebook : GP-Kite-Surfing

      Windy and sunny greetings from Dahab

      Gunnar Palm

      GPKITE : WEBSIDE <http://www.gpkite.com/>

      2012 KiteCamps : INFO PDF file
      <http://www.gpkite.com/upload/kitecampinfo2012.pdf>
      2012 KiteBoatSafaris : INFO PDF file
      <http://www.gpkite.com/upload/kitesurfboatsafariinfo.pdf>

      KiteCamp & KiteBoatSafari Event Calendar
      <https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=pfpakakogrt70sae51rt5s447k%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Africa/Cairo>

      PLEASE WRITE A REVIEW ON TRIPADVISOR
      <http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/UserReview-g297547-d3439248-m15681-GP_Kite_School_Dahab-Dahab_South_Sinai_Red_Sea_and_Sinai.html>

      like GP-KITE-SURFING : FACEBOOK - PAGE