70786Re: What's the dream kite for my computer to fly... to generate power

  • Christian
    Jun 2, 2012
      This is why I live in Cambridge! The combination of elite engineering geekdom and outdoor activity.

      I have experience with DARPA grants. Would be happy to jump in.

      My new company is www.cforta.org.

      Christian