70744Re: Glad you are still here & thanks!

  • aussietim1968
    Apr 27, 2011
      Hi Rick,

      still in suspended animation I guess is the best way to describe here and as you say a lot of the earliest history of Kitesurfing on the web. Interesting the ARC yahoo group still carries a bit of traffic but the users here are either out doing it or playing elsewhere.

      cheers

      the custodians & da management :-)

      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "flkitesurfer" <flkitesurfer@...> wrote:

      > I had trouble finding my old egroups now yahoogroups account access information. Have it again now and just wanted to stop by and checkout the Kitesurf Group list. Back in the day, this largely was ......... first and for a long time the only Internet worldwide source of discussion and information on kiting.
      >
      > Thanks for that and for keeping the site alive!
      >
      > Rick Iossi
      > http://fksa.org/

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic