      From: "Brandon" <bzdiver@...>
      Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 01:32:30
      To: <kitesurf@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [ksurf] Please help Need trainer kite, what to buy??

      Well i was looking for something to train with in the water. I am in the military and am currently in panama city, FL. for 5 months, i wanted to train until i relocate to norfolk, VA. Really i would perfer something i could take in the water as well but i am on a budget, do you think that would be a good trainer kite for here?