      From: kitesurf@yahoogroups.com [mailto:kitesurf@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Niall Macken, IDE Inc.
      Sent: 01 April 2008 10:58 PM
      To: kitesurf@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [ksurf] shark phobia

      I Kitesurf at Waddell Creek (California). Now the Landlord is the Great
      White who is feeding mostly on Elephant Seal pups at Ano Nuevo north
      about a mile. But I am sure they do cruise by south. I havent seen one.
      But they have been sighted along the coast. No one as far as I know has
      had issues. I do however think about it sometimes while kiting or
      surfing and when I go to China I NEVER eat sharks-fin-soup...bad karma.

      <mailto:miquelor%40yahoo.com>> wrote:
      > hey, anyone has had an encounter with a shark while kiting? the area
      > where i kite has tiger sharks, but im not sure if you could be attacked
      > while kiting

      */Niall Macken, /*/BSME, /

      /Senior Project Manager./

      */IDE Incorporated./*