70619Re: [ksurf] 10 years anniversary

  • rscxx
    Jan 24, 2008
      I dony know you all so much, but I subscribe to the site & like to hear whsayup. was at the dead bird in galveston. Now going to big island hawaii 1st feb, meet mi if u can!
      Dougie

      HungVu2000 <hungvu2000@...> wrote:
      Hi Josh and Steve,

      Glad to see that you guys are still with the group.

      I am no longer the moderator so I have no idea who is still reading the
      group. Maybe Tim or Tunico may know by checking the member database.

      I would be nice to know who is doing what now.

      As for me, I still kite fairly frequently (besides the daily 15-30
      minutes exercise, kiting keep me in good health) and operate a local
      kite school.

      Hung.