7061110 years anniversary

  • HungVu2000
    Jan 23, 2008
      On June 22, 1998 Stefano posted the first message to this group.

      There were only a few kiters worldwide in 1998. I traveled to many
      kitesurfing places back then (Europe, North America, Baja, Caribbean,
      Australia, Hawaii, etc.) and except for Adelaide, Australia where we had
      the first Australian Kitesurfing Challenge contest, you could barely
      find more than 3 kiters at any given beach (including Maui).

      It's hard to imagine that the sport is almost 10 years old now (before
      1998, kitesurfing was more than a cult than a sport)...

      Hung.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic