70593Re: [ksurf] Hang Time "record" Video :P

  • Gabe Le
    Oct 3, 2007
      cool... finally saw it.
      The action is filmed in Switzerland, for the interested.

      the kite will 'fly' for a while on its own, until will be folded by sidewinds or marginal thermic.

      Gabe
      Steve <stevesgroups@...> wrote: Just saw the vid. Pretty wild - I'd call it a skydiving vid. - he just
      happens to start his jump attached to a kite. It was cool to see that
      the kite handled those forces. I wonder where the kite and bar ended up
      after he unhooked? It would have been interesting to see how it behaved
      after the load was released.

      I had probs cutting & pasting the link but eventually got it. Here it
      is again.

      http://paraglidetv.com/index.php?
      <http://paraglidetv.com/index.php?>option=com_seyret&task=videodirectlink&id=536

      Steve