70565Re: Good schools for beginners in Tarifa?

  • stef
    Sep 9, 2007
      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "david_salgado8" <david@...> wrote:

      > Hi All
      >
      > Myself and a few friends have finally decided to take the plunge
      and
      > learn to kitesurf. We're heading to Tarifa in mid-October for a
      week.

      > Does anyone have any recommendations for good schools, in Tarifa,
      for
      > beginners?
      >
      > There are a few on the net, and I've emailed them all, but it
      would be
      > great to get some independent opinions. Plus, I'm sure there might
      be
      > great schools that don't have a web presence.
      >
      > Thanks in advance for any help.
      >
      > David

      Hi David,

      I think learning kitesurf at tarifa isn't a good idee.To mutch wind
      and to many people,no security!!!
      For learning you better go to aother places.
      The best place for learning is at Dakhla(marokko).A huge lagoon
      always good wind and very safe!!!!,and that's the most important.
      It's also not so expencives and a real experience over there.
      http://kitesurfer.blogspot.com/2006/07/kitesurf-dakhla-maroc.html
      You really have to look!!!!
      Anyway ,good luck.

      Grtz