70549Re: [ksurf] Re: 5th line help required

  • Brian Anderson
    Aug 15, 2007
      Hi Jon

      Thank you so much for the advice and help I really
      apreciate it.

      You have answered more than I originaly asked which is
      great but now I have another question if you can help

      You said that all lines should be the same length,
      currently they are but the 5th line is connecting to a
      line that is fastened to the centre leading edge which
      is about 6 ft long with several knots at different
      stages therefore making it very saggy.

      Should I have this extra line or should the 5th line
      be fastened right up to the leading edge?

      Regards Brian

      PS. I hope you dont mind me asking all these questions