      From: "loco 4 olas" <loco4olas@...>
      To: <kitesurf@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [ksurf] 2 non FAQ Beginner questions
      Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 14:30:47 +1000

      Mate-I've been surfing for over 30 years and won a coupla' Aussie titles
      doing it-I've been kiting for 6 years now-the dangers are
      incomparable-kiting is way more risky than anything but surfing Teahpou-I
      know, I do both.

      And in kiting (unlike to a large extent in rock climbing) your fuck ups can
      have HUGE negative consequences for bystanders.

      Let go of your ego and put your newbie self into a school to get the
      basics-you have NO idea.

      Hey-I've been climbing sand hills-this weekend I'm off to El Cap with my
      running shoes and a bottle of Sprite-wanna' climb below me-duh!