70493Re: [ksurf] Should I buy this set up? Thanks for any help...

  • Dean Crowell
    Jun 20, 2007
      Dude, all I can say is I've been wave sailing my whole adult life at
      Diamond Head and kiting is not coming easily for me - I bought 2
      Naish kites which is what the O'ahu crew uses and they are a bit
      unforgiving for my weak skills - but I'm hanging with it until I get
      it wired. I've used my instructor's bow/bridle kites and they really
      do fly themselves and relaunch fast which means more time for you to
      work on riding not swimming and relaunching.
      Aloha, Dean