70479Re: [ksurf] Moving on!

  • Hung Vu
    Jun 4, 2007
      Thanks Brian, George and John (Loco) and others for the compliments over
      the years.

      I am still a member of the group, still read will post once a while.

      P.S., http://Kitesurfingschool.org will also have a new
      "owner/moderator" and will soon have some new look. Please keep it
      alive by referring kiters to it. If I can find time, I will continue to
      contribute to the site.

      Hung.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic