      From: Hung Vu
      Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2007 4:00 PM
      Subject: Re: [ksurf] Moving on!

      Looks like I can't remove myself as the owner without specifying a new one.  So Tim now is the new owner of the kitesurf group.

      Thanks Tim for all your help over the years.

      Hung.

      Hung Vu wrote:

      Sounds like a good idea!

      I have just made Tunico the co-moderator of the group with full capacity except for deleting the group.

      Tim Mellor is another full capacity moderator in Australia (Tim has been moderating the group for a few years. I have contacted Tim privately and Tim has offered to continue co-moderating the group).

      This way, we'll have 2 co-moderator with full capacity in 2 different continents managing the group.

      I am removing myself as the owner and moderator of the group.  After this message, the group will have no owner and therefore cannot be deleted.

      For the group, there are mainly 2 types of work: moderation work and promotion work.

      Basic moderation work is minimum and promotion work requires more effort; however, we have not promoted the group for years.

      Congratulation and thanks Tim and Tunico for keeping the legend alive.

      P.S., I will also change the ksurfschool and the cankitesurf groups to historic status (this means that it will be available for references but no more post)

      P.P.S., I like the idea of transfering the group to a forum (with all the existing contents).  Just wondering why Yahoo haven't done it yet for all the legends they have?

      Thanks guys and I will still be kiting until 75.  Watch out for a 125 lbs, "alien" kiter who may be showing up at your local beach "one of these days" !!!

      Hung.

      Josué Victor Andrade Júnior wrote:

      Hi Hung ,

      I lean the Tunico for administer the site, he always was very impartial, I
      believe that will be very good for the development of the sport in the South
      America.  It would be a good idea a partnership by continents?
      Josué Victor kitebrasilia. com.br
      From: /"Tunico Lage" <alage@flysurfing. com.br>/
      To: /<kitesurf@yahoogroup s.com>/
      Date: /Sat, 2 Jun 2007 18:06:40 -0300/

      Hi Hung,

      I've been a subscriber since 1998 (I think) and depending on the amount of
      work I may be willing to administer the group.
      What kind of work is involved (in terms of time per day)?

      Tunico