      From: loco 4 olas
      To: kitesurf@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 5:12 pm
      Subject: Re: [ksurf] Moving on!

      Hung,

      I think you're moving on really spells the end of the Yahoo kitesurf forums.  It's format has been overtaken and that's as it should be. Having said that
      there is a wealth of information here from early on in the development of the sport-so I think it's important that is preserved.

      Thank you for everything!

      Loco