70408Re: [ksurf] 2007 waroo2

  • DeniseSEWA@Aol.com
    Apr 3, 2007
      In a message dated 4/3/2007 1:03:31 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, frankvedres@... writes:
      I've been out of the kiting scene for a long time. I have a quiver of
      Naish x-4's and I just bought my first bow kite, a 11M Best Waroo 2.
      What was I waiting for?

      I want to replace my 16M X-4. I live in S Callifornia and need the low
      end power 8 months out of the year. I've been told that the 15M waroo
      2 is just as powerful as my 16M x-4. Do most of you agree or do I need
      a 17M?

      Thanks

      Frank
      I also live in Southern CA. San Diego area, and fly a Waroo 16 most of the time, I can ride it until I can switch down to a 9 Waroo or my Turbo Diesel 10, I wiegh 140 lbs and often ride a bigger board or surfboard in light winds then switch to a smaller board as the wind increases, if you are closer to 180-200 lbs I recommend the 17, the 17 and 11 quiver should see you through most conditions here.
      Denise

      http://hometown.aol.com/denisesewa/index.html

      See what's free at AOL.com.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic