70318Re: [ksurf] Search engine for kite sports

  • Brian Wilson
    Jan 2, 2007
      Hi Hung

      You have made a legendary web site even better!

      We have had your site as a Link on our site at http://www.suntrax.co.za/kitelinks.asp for about 5 years now but for some reason our site does do not come up as a specific URL when trying your new search engine, even though we are listed under your schools section.

      Without looking for something for nothing any assistance would be appreciated.

       Best regards

      Brian

          (========o]></

       _/\/¯¯¯¯¯¯\--/\_