70275Re: [ksurf] Ft. Lauderdale area suggestion

  • hungvu2000@rogers.com
    Nov 6 6:56 AM

      There are some very good schools in the Ft. Lauderdale area.

      I remembered emailing with Chris, Neil and Paul (I think he is more near
      Key West) some years back.

      Check the schools section in the http://kitesurfingschool.org web site
      and the associated yahoo groups posts for new updates.

      P.S., Hawaiian and Minnesota doesn't seem to go well together ;-)