70114Sonic v Crossbow - was Re: [ksurf] Flat kite accident?

  • CCKiteboarder@hotpop.com
    Jul 18, 2006
      I am interested in your comments on Crossbow and Sonic. Would like to
      hear more. How are they simialr and different. Why do you like the sonic

      Carson City, Nevada, USA

      On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 20:34:17 -0700, Greg <Greg.Walsh@...> wrote:

      > I had to relase from a Crossbow once. The kite had inverted and was
      > being a pain to relaunch so I thought I would leave it down and drift
      > ashore.
      > In the meantime the kite decided to right itself and relaunch fully
      > powered up. The steering lines had tangled in the long dangley trim
      > adjusters and I had no way to control the kite so I pinged off.
      > I now have about 70 hours of riding a Sonic in every kind of wind
      > conditions (including outrageously over powered) and have never had a
      > moment's trouble with it. One Sonic 11 and 2 kiteboards (Underground
      > 2006 FLX 132x39 and plywood 135x49) make a great quiver for allround
      > riding.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic