70000Re: Crossbow bridle pulley modification

  • Jan W Couhig
    May 15, 2006
      I did the mod. The Xbow is an incredible kite with the mod! Without
      it, there is way too much bar pressure.

      The kites are advancing all the time. I wonder just how good they can

      I saw a contra this weekend. It had one pump, better construction, and
      the same mod stock.

      I can emagin that if the tech keeps getting better, there are going to
      be spinoff sports that are related, but not exactly the same thing as

      It's like the evolution of a species to flight. I can't help but have
      that go through my head everytime I send the Xbow, and sheet in.

      Homo Sapien -> Homo Legaignaut

      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, bhsu24 <no_reply@...> wrote:
      > I moded my 12 crossbow a couple weeks ago and i love it very much less
      > bar pressure as well as a pretty significant turning speed.
      > bryan
      > --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "ekulst" <ekulst@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Interested to see if anyone on the list has tried the bridle
      > > modifications recently described for the Crossbow. I just performed
      > > the modification described in the second link below; it was easy to
      > > do, but I haven't had any wind the last few days to get out yet...
      > >

      > > http://www.kiteforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2322178&start=30
      > >

      > > Erik

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic