69941Re: Bow Kite Comments and Comparisons Wanted - Reposted

  • hungvuatnetcomdotca
    Apr 13, 2006
      Steve,

      I tried the Waroo over the winter and was very happy with it.

      I was thinking of also trying out the Sonic and will have a chance to
      try the One in the near future.

      I have talked to quite a few kiters about flat LEIs and most tried
      them would like to get 1 this year or next.

      Hung.

      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, CCKiteboarder@... wrote:

      > I fooled around with a Cabrinha Crossbow a bit last season and liked it
      > but saw some leader rope failures on them and was a bit concerned
      about the
      > popping safety release ball holding up.
      >
      > Anybody have opinions on the different brands and models now
      available.
      > What are the design and performance differences? How do the control
      systems
      > differ?
      >
      > Any takers this time?
      >
      > Steve