69904Re: [ksurf] Wind for Cabrihna 19.5

  • CCKiteboarder@hotpop.com
    Mar 27 9:11 AM
      Generally speaking the bigger the kite the smaller the wind range.
      With a big kite you still need a min of 8 - 10? mph to get it in the
      air then it all depends on your weight. The heavier you are the the
      more you will be able to handle. At 230 lbs I use a 16 from 14 - 20
      mph. I would use a 19 if winds were smooth and steady from 12 - 15?
      mph or so I think. Hope this helps.

      Steve
      Carson City, Nevada, USA
      Starting to get excited cuz the weather is warming up and the lake is
      full : )

      unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com ===
      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic