      From: hoekiez
      Subject: Re: Bow kite or classic lei kite?

      The Hybrids like Vegas06, Tribal (and JN wild Thing and more or less Matrix
      and Impact) are worth their money.
      Wait for next generation bows untill things have sorted out. A.o.
      there will be no more pulleys.(prone to wear/failure) Finally the way to go
      will be a mix of C-kite and Bow.
      IMO The Hybrids are at the moment THE type of kites to go for.

      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "kiteghost" <kiteghost@...> wrote:

      > Hi all I'm looking to buy a new kite. I'm looking at the new bow
      style
      > kites but are they really worth the extra money? I can get a new
      2005
      > naish V4 16m half the price of one of the new bow kites. I want to
      use
      > my kites for flat water as well as wave riding.
      >
      > I have the following:
      >
      > 2003 naish Aero2 12m
      > 2003 155mm naish twin tip
      > 2005 140mm Cyclone twin tip