69850Re: [ksurf] Digest Number 3514--->bulding our own boards

  • makis "Principia"
    Feb 3, 2006
      Hello from Athens of Greece.
      I want to ask if u know any guides that can make u
      feel comfortable in building my own board.
      I know its not a 1-2-3 step tutorial but more than
      that.
      I m willing to give it a try though ;)

      === message truncated ===

      http://mail.yahoo.com