69792Re: [ksurf] kite adjustment

  • cluck1
    Jan 5, 2006
      Going to go body dragging this weekend. I started with a two line 6
      foot foil to learn to fly, then moved to a 3.6m quad line that is a
      blat to play with. I've taken my 12 and 14 and brought them to
      nuetral, and back down to the edge of the wind window a few times on
      land, never hooked in of course, only the safety/depower leash.

      Right now I have a Naish 4 line bar. I have the loops on the kites
      for a fifth line setup. Is it better to convert my existing bar, or
      get a new one?