69711Re: self launch & land

  • karlik6
    Oct 31, 2005
      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "yafashel" <yafashel@y...> wrote:

      > Been surfing the net looking for a self launch instructional video
      or
      > pics, please if anyone has access to such a video kindly post the
      url.

      > thanks

      You may find this interesting as most of the people seeing flysurfer
      kites are asking if they are water relaunchable. Of course I was
      curious as well as I do not believe in commercials, but it is true,
      they are easy to get up. Some of the demonstrated techniques are
      similar to LEI kites, some are not. It is worth to see it anyway.

      ftp://213.133.110.173/fs-startlandung.mpg

      ftp://213.133.110.173/fs-startlandung.avi

      Both links have the same sequence, one is 9 MB and the second one is
      18 MB. Displayed titles are in German.

      Enjoy.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic