69538Re: [ksurf] Re: w/2005punchout bar:how to flip kite when LE down?

  • CCKiteboarder@hotpop.com
    Aug 1, 2005
      5th line to the leading edge is no extra grief - unless - you hindenburg your kite - which a
      beginner is quite likely to do on occassion - especially if flying in light wind - as it
      seems you might be.
      My guess is the reason you are having so much trouble getting the kite to roll onto it's back
      is because you are out in light wind. Yes? If so - a fifth line really helps to roll the
      kite - but be careful not to luff the kite at the top of the window.

      Steve

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic