69533How to self land the kite?

  • Dmitry
    Aug 1, 2005
      First I'd like to thank all the posters on this group..
      I've seen a lot of good advice here, which came very handy.. Thank you
      guys..

      Now to my question.. What are the best techniques for self landing?

      If possible cover: 4 line and 5 line setup (5th line as a leash)

      I've seen some guys brining the kite down and then somehow flipping the kite
      onto the LE at the last second.. I tried to do that too, but my kite just
      bounces against the sand and flies right back up..

      Also, what are the safe ways to land? How to get to the kite after you land,
      etc...

      Thank you all in advance,

      Dmitry.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic