69532[ksurf] Re: w/2005punchout bar:how to flip kite when LE down?

  • Mark
    Aug 1, 2005
      Out of interest, how much extra grief is it having a 5th line? What
      are the expenses incured? is it something a novice could do?

      Mark
      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Glazier" <cglazier@c...>

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic