69528Re: [ksurf] Re: w/2005punchout bar:how to flip kite when LE down?

  • dan ddaaan
    Jul 31, 2005
      thanks again Chris !! really appreciated the responses
      since i don't know any kitesurfers.

      on my old kitebar (with arm leash to bar), i did as u
      stated and it always worked. with this new bar, same
      method (as u stated) but i hope the kite doesn't fly
      away before i grab that bar again, since the leash is
      a spinning leash attached to the chicken loop (no
      leash for a few seconds).

      the pdf manual :
      http://oceanrodeo.com/pdf/PunchOutBarManual_2005.pdf

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs