69188Snowkiting in South America

  • Tunico Lage
    Mar 4 5:03 AM
      Hi, Tunico from Brazil here.

      Time to start planning my next snow vacation in July, in Argentina or Chile.

      Can someone give me some sugestions of where to go?

      I need some place that can offer the folowing...

      - Good resort to take my wife and children.
      - Good instruction for children (skiing)
      - Indoor, heated swimming pool !

      AND

      - EASY ACCESS TO A GOOD SNOWKITING PLACE !

      The first 3 itens are to keep the family happy so that I can enjoy the
      fourth!

      I will rent snowboard but will take my own kites. (now I use a quiver of
      Blade II for land kiting, but by July I hope to have a quiver of FS Rookie2
      kites)

      If someone knows of a place that fullfills all the items above please tell
      me so I can make early reservations...

      Thanks in advance for any infos...

      Tunico