69182Re: [ksurf] Rigging help needed! Kite and line rigging input!

  • suntrax
    Mar 1, 2005
      Hi Fueltank.

      I believe you have a perfect STARTING point right now - after 6 years of
      selling and flying Naish kites your current setting is exactly what we
      recommend, with all the lines just tensioned and with the adjustment
      strap(above the bar) set an maximum power i.e. on full length.
      My main concern is that you mention in the second paragraph 'fully powered',
      when your bar is 2" from the aft stop which would suggest the bar is in the
      depowered position i.e sheeted out. - if this is so then that is correct -
      fully powered would be sheeted in.
      My only other concern is your depower line (chicken loop line) length, this
      should have a TRAVEL of around 8 - 8.5 inches, maybe adjust the bowline knot
      to this setting.
      Otherwise I believe you are right on the money.

      Best regards

      Brian

      (========o]></

      ./`\/````````\-/\.....