      From: ScubaTony [mailto:schuter2001@...]
      Sent: 10 February 2005 01:55
      To: kitesurf@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ksurf] Naish X4 problem

      I recently bought a slightly used Naish X4 14m. It is a nice kite
      and I am very impressed with the quality and feel of the kite except for one
      thing. It constantly steers to the right. It takes twice as much bar
      pressure to get the kite to the left. I have checked the line length and
      they are all the same. If I park the kite at 12 oclock it will fall
      immediately to the right. If I park it at 10 it will slowly come over then
      quickly to the right. Any ideas?? Thoughts?? Help????

      Thanks in advance

      Tony

      to the most frequently asked questions.

      Yahoo! Groups Links