69029Re: [ksurf] Twinskins

  • suntrax
    Jan 24, 2005
      Hey Mark

      I did say I was biased!! but was also empathising with the vintage.....

      Not wanting to go into too much detail at the time, my point about Flexifoil
      is that they are a company who have been making ram air kites for a long
      time and after trying unsuccessfully to market ram air kites for
      kitesurfing they went back to the drawing board and developed an inflatable
      kite range for that purpose - surely a company with so much experience with
      ram airs would have stayed with that style if they believed it to be the
      right thing.

      We also have a (new model) demo Flysurfer Ectsacy in the store, but apart
      from Steve my main team rider (who is also a paraglider) I can't get people
      to try it. Having flown it myself I find it too unpredictable to inspire
      confidence - but maybe I am too old........... the bar, depower and leash
      system is top drawer.

      If Graeme lived in Cape Town we would already have him riding a Boxer :-)

      Best regards

      Brian Wilson
      Tel/fax 27 (0)21 5560044
      cell; 0824656696