68759Re: [ksurf] Any boardbuilders up here??

  • georgeiw@aol.com
    Nov 13, 2004
      boardbuilding@yahoogroups.com They are all into very nice and comples
      fiberglass vacuum bag boards. Good stuff.

      but I recommend plywood boards as well. I really like okume or maranti marine
      plywood, sometimes referred to as british standard 1088. 9mm or 3/8" has 7
      plys and no voids. It flexes through chop. You can turn up the tips and they are
      hard to break. With one sheet you can get 3 boards. Try boulter plywood in
      somerville, mass. or chesapeake light craft. They both sell them.
      George