68723Re: [ksurf] Sport in Hebrides

  • LA2WNDSRF@aol.com
    Oct 31, 2004
      In a message dated 10/31/2004 10:16:01 AM Pacific Standard Time,
      david.kites@... writes:

      I was going to go for a 152 which is still big by most standards. I will
      keep the 180 for a very light wind board (or a wind break).
      Do most people on this forum use LEI's or are there a few using Arcs?

      Dave

      Western Isles Kite Company

      www.powerkitesales.co.uk

      _www.extremehebrides.co.uk_ (http://www.extremehebrides.co.uk)

      Dave-

      You are on the right track for developing your kiteboarding skills. And I
      agree with the
      info given to you so far. Their is a forum for LEI's. Someone will be able
      to tell you where.
      I see you are probably a buggy user from your website of the Western Isle's,
      which explains your LEI use.
      I am surprised to read of kiting at the Hebrides, and the water is bearable
      for so far North, I am aware of the Gulf Stream effects. It sounds like you
      have water/air temps similar to
      Northern California or North West Coast US.
      What type of wetsuit do you use in Summer/Winter? Pictures look good at your
      website. Let us know when you post some more kiteboarding pics too!

      Scott