      From: dave@... [mailto:dave@...]
      Sent: quinta-feira, 7 de outubro de 2004 14:23
      To: kitesurf@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [ksurf] Stef needs a fix ;-)

      >Its on my list of things to do !
      >
      >Its actually closer to try snowboarding in chile or Argentina !

      You've got some of the best dry lakes and deserts in the world in Argentina.
      Why haven't you tried kite buggy voyaging? I know of no attempts to actually
      cross deserts via kites--let alone setting records doing so.

      Dave

      http://www.KiteHIGH.com
      ph: 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA or
      ph: 1 808 637 KITE (5483)