      From: Stijn [mailto:stijn@...]
      Sent: quinta-feira, 7 de outubro de 2004 15:36
      To: kitesurf@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [ksurf] Stef needs a fix ;-)

      You've already got your Skydiving license I take it?
      I did that some weeks ago for the first time, and I'm ging to kitesurf for a
      couple of years before seriously getting into that...:) Especially the
      birdman thing looks pretty cool to me.

      Good luck on your quest,
      -Stijn.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic